Objective: Finding a job with a reputed organization looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual Professional experience 2012/04 Buyer / Section Manager Carrefour Doha, QatarPurchase:
• Find, choose the best items according to customers profile • Ensure ordering procedures are followed according to leadtime or special events • Optimize the purchasing plan for the seasonal events in the section. • Optimize indicators (out of stock, price competitor, waste, shrinkage, clearance) • Control costs within predefined levels: cost price, margin • Analyze sales, historic, events • Establish forecast and Budget • Negotiating and dealing with suppliers to get promotions for special events
Standard Management: • Multicultural Management, Team built with different nationalities • Plan and monitor training needs, provide professional coaching to ensure that the team have the professional capability to fully deliver in their role and that they are working on a personal development plan • Motivate and monitor staff • Ensure optimum structure for his department and that positions are properly staffed and maintain high retention rates • Warehouse: Manage stock take, inventory, out of stock, waste, shrinkage
Commercial: • Achieve budgeted sales by ensuring that ordering procedures are followed and targets are achieved • Ensure the respect of advertising plans & rules of communication. • Optimize people productivity by manpower planning and implementation to achieve target and maximum productivity • Integrate and implement other department’s plans • Serve customer by monitoring training and briefing • Implements plans
2010/08 Buyer / Import manager, Auchan "Auchan Baby Multinational" (10 months)
• Collaborated with purchase department on the procurement strategies
• Efficiency simulation
• Developed new products with product managers / Quality monitoring
• Edition of orders / solved problems with suppliers
• Creation of payment files (trading)
• Monitoring of inspections process
• Monitoring transport schedules / warehouse
• Monitoring / Recovery Providers
• Monitored, managed and recovery of stylists comments
• Updated database
2010/02 Assistant Development Manager, LR International, Dubai (6 months)
- Purchase / supplychain:
• Negotiated of prices according to purchase department' strategy
• Prepared of delivery orders, management and recovery commands
• Sourcing and creation of a database vendors
• Development of partnership by telephone and on the field
• Administrative management about import / export files
June 2008 Administrative agent for CONTENTIA, agency specializing in debt recovery
- Managed Data-processing - Managed Physical input/output of the files in litigation.
June 2007 Assistant in charge of study for Qualimetrie, Company Market Research- Managed and sent fake customers in order to test shop, restaurants.- Collected and summarized information for the Study Leader
2006 Demonstrator for Nokia, company in cell phones, 3 days per week
2005 Demonstrator for Microsoft, company in video games branch, 3 days per week Driver/deliveryman for FEDEX. Driver/deliveryman for NORPATHOLOGIE of Lille (laboratory), FRANCE
2010 Master degree International Corporate Management specialized in Business and International Trade management, University of Lille.
2009 Bachelor in International Business and Marketing, University Lille 2 BA in International Business and Marketing with a Spanish language option, complemented by part time work in Bansard International, freight company in Lille, FRANCE.
2008 Bachelor of Legal Political and Economic Sciences, University Lille 2 BA in Law with strong skills in Sociology and Political Science.
Vocational training and Internship
2009/02 to 07: Assistant Air Department Manager BANSARD INTERNATIONAL (1 year)
-Import/export folio management:
·Managed shipment: recover the “pouch”, checked items and Master Air Way Bill and house Air Way Bill, prepared and sent invoices
·Prepared, wrote and sent customs and delivery documents to the courier and customs services.
·Worked on Sage program: creation of numerical and physical folio.
·Edited of delivery documents, banking waiver in order to secure payment between customers and suppliers.
·Tracked physical position of flights in order to secure delivery
·Prepared and managed files before the arrival
·Kept good relations with customers by mail, and instant messaging in order to update shipment information, to send packing list, invoices.
2009 Website for the Bachelor IBM. licence-mei.com
-Promoted the BA by website
-Organized of parties
-Gave lessons to students in difficulties
2008 Restoration and creation of the 1st page of official site of Riad. « laraboandalou.free.fr/ »
-Recruited of workers
-Created the Website
TRIPS: Algeria, Bahreïn, Dubaï, Germany, England, Bulgaria, Croatia, Spain, Morocco, Turkey.SPORTS: Basketball, Soccer, Running, Tennis. READING: Economic reviewsMISCELLANEOUS: Music, Drawing, Arabic Penmanship
Click here to edit the CV in PDF